|Add Date:||2007-02-18||Pull Date:||2007-04-22|
|Week Ending:||Feb 25|
|1.||Sep 03, 2015:||What was scene?
Set Fire To The Face On Fire
|4.||May 04, 2008:||Undrinkably Bad Oddities
|2.||Jul 30, 2015:||What was scene?
Camouflage, Camouflage, Set Fire To The Face On Fire
|5.||Aug 09, 2007:||At Your Local Dive
We Ride Skeletal Lightning
|3.||May 23, 2010:||The DJ Never Has It
You're The Dream Unicorn!
|6.||Feb 22, 2007:||Fiction Romance
FCCs: clean (of course). My Picks: anything by The Apes, Daisy Chainsaw, F/i, Hella, Pink and Brown, oh yes and tracks 2, 15.
1) screamy, but predictable, “loud”
2) old school sonic youthish, noise rockish, this one is okay
3) pseudo funky
4) decent intense rock until it washes itself down halfway thru, thinks its ironic and funky
5) predictable, but “intense”
6) indie rock with screamo vocs
7) vocals are just stinky, are they singing FCCS?
8) intense, intro, but craaazy rest! Oooh
9) this one has Evil 105 written on it
10) driving, but mundane
11) double time, slick, yawn, boring slick shit posing as noise rock
12) surf back-beat, cheesy guitar bridge
13) sounds like pop punk with a screamo vocals, “mellow” bridge, vocals just sound wrong
14) “mellower”, funky, with a really cheesy lame break/hook, has the nerve to title itself after a great Apes record
15) oh so different! Swingy bluesy for first half then “explodes” (imagine!) into a louder song