|Artist:||Awesome Color||Added:||Feb 2007|
|Add Date:||2007-06-10||Pull Date:||2007-08-12|
|Week Ending:||Aug 5||Jul 29||Jul 22||Jul 15||Jul 8||Jul 1||Jun 17|
|1.||May 19, 2009:||Indie-Flavored Kool-Aid
|4.||Sep 06, 2007:||logic of love
|2.||Aug 02, 2008:||Scatterbrain Radio
|5.||Aug 17, 2007:||Scatterbrain Radio
|3.||Mar 29, 2008:||Hangtime
It's Your Time
|6.||Jul 31, 2007:||Time Traveler
==> 1. Swaying, swaggering, hot psych blues. Starts with insistent power guitar chords. Quick fade
2. Vocals evoke Jack Bruce (of Cream). Starts with power guitar riff. Slow fade.
3. Very Blue Cheer. Starts with psych blues arpeggio. Fades on up-glissando guitar note.
==> 4. Off-kilter rhythm and intense vocals that sorta evoke Jim Morrison having a really bad day. Features harmonica. Starts with power chords. Long fade, then a few secs of silence
5. The ghost of Ted Nugent. Features macho testosterone lead guitar. Starts with bass guitar arpeggio. Slows and then long fade.
6. Rolling high-energy psych. Starts with messy drums, then screaming sax. Ends cold, then a second of silence.
7. Hypnotic, dark psych ballad. Starts with monotonous bass figure. Slow fade.
==> 8. No-wave horns over dark ostinato blues bass... plus some sci-fi fx for good measure. Starts with bass guitar figure. Fades on tremolo noise.
|1.||Grown||5.||It's Your Time|
|3.||Free Man||7.||See You Hear You|