|Insect Warfare / Endless Execution Thru Violent Restitution|
|Album:||Endless Execution Thru Violent Restitution||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Insect Warfare||Added:||Feb 2007|
|Add Date:||2007-02-18||Pull Date:||2007-04-22||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Apr 22||Apr 15||Apr 1||Mar 18||Mar 11||Mar 4||Feb 25|
|1.||Jun 12, 2014:||The Final Aporeia |
Law Of The Saw
|4.||Apr 30, 2011:||Overkill Radio |
|2.||Oct 29, 2011:||Overkill...? |
|5.||Apr 08, 2009:||public noize racket |
After War Obliteration
|3.||May 21, 2011:||Overkill Radio: Welcome, Rapture! |
Into Crypt Of Rays (Celtic Frost)
|6.||Mar 18, 2009:||public noize racket |
INSECT WARFARE – “Endless Execution Thru Violent Restitution” CD (625 Thrash/RSR)|
Old school grindcore with a few death metal sounds. Noisy, tight guitar riffs, blast beats galore and guttural vocals. Their songs while fast will surprise you with the ease at which they speed up even more. From Houston, TX and this CD is both a new release (the first 7 tracks) and a discography CD. Think old Earache bands, NAPALM DEATH and TERRORIZER.
**1. Short sample, into slow riff, then into that wonderful medium paced early 90s, headbanging grindcore speed. I swear this has to be a nod to old NAPALM DEATH. After about a minute they kick into fast grind.
2. A short fast blur.
**3. High pitched scream and low guttural grunts.
4. You can almost understand the vocals and they pack a lot of ideas into a 1 minute song.
5. Medium paced through most of the short track.
7. A cover of a 80s speed metal band.
**8. Raw slow grind for the first minute and then fast grindcore with multiple vocalists. Reminds me of old NAPALM DEATH.
**9. Noisy, chaotic and short.
**10. See #9.
11. Almost noisecore and an awesome song title.
12. Odd slow pace to start.
15. Noisy grind with bursts of speed.
**16. Short and heavy.
**17. More of a death metal sound.
**18. Subtle humor and fun.
19. Straightforward grindcore.
20. Short bursts of speed at the beginning and a completely different catchy riff at the end.
**21. Punk riff.
23. Raw demo version of #19 with weak guitar sound.
24. Demo version of #20.
25. Effects on the guitar which remind me of MELT BANANA.
26. Demo version of #16.
**28. Demo version of #15 where the rawness works.
**29. Wow! A great CELTIC FROST cover which sounds like early death metal.
Excellent stuff! -mph