EP of eclectic indie pop from this Pennsylvania band. A wide range of instrumentation, but lots of distorted guitars, drums and a fair share of bass, piano, banjo, etc. I find this EP a bit inconsistent, but the great parts are wonderful.
My picks 1(!!), 3, 4 FCC: clean
1. perfect pop tune. med-slow, piano-based with guitar lead. nice “bah” vocals.
2. bluesey banjo, crunchy electro beat. semi-shouted vocals.
3. Sunshiney piano. Reminds me of Wilco’s poppier moments. Pizzicato violins in the background. fade-out ending.
4. strong drum beat with fuzzed out guitars on top.
5. folksy guitar strum, fuzz bass, drums make a pop tune.
6. big beginning, drops back for the vocals.
big beat and far off spoken vocals.