|Profa, Lou / Nove Kreacije|
|Artist:||Profa, Lou||Added:||Jun 2007|
|Add Date:||2008-04-13||Pull Date:||2008-06-15|
|Week Ending:||Jun 15||Jun 1||May 4||Apr 27||Apr 20|
|1.||May 21, 2009:||orangeasm |
|4.||May 31, 2008:||Scatterbrain Replacement Radio |
Iz Erotske Perspektive
|2.||Jun 11, 2008:||Don't Call it a Comeback |
Malo Si Iznenadena
|5.||Apr 30, 2008:||408s Finest |
Zagreb Je Kak San
|3.||Jun 09, 2008:||Emphysema For Emphasis |
Iz Erotske Perspektive
|6.||Apr 28, 2008:||Now's the time |
Bih S Tobom Al Ti Upravo Sada Kises
Croatian karaoke party funk with some dub tracks. Gives kind of a bizarre, surreal feel. Some of the songs are real kickers, this is mostly dependent on the samples. His vocal style is more of a croation jive talk, occasionally reaching a wail. and it meshes well with the funk. Sometimes the tracks drag a bit too long, and his voice lacks variation in tone. Still, one of a kind music and an interestingly versatile sonic party experience. Can be mixed with jazz, funk, hip hop, downtempo, and party music. Give it a shot, no real balls req’d. -BRICK|
FCC Clean. Play track 1!!! Other good ones, 5,6,8,9.
1)*****Goofy bangy, twangy percussion, with stompin bassline, wailing vocals, and cheesy, breezy, beautiful wailing high sax notes. Great track.
2) Little more subdued vox, and semi subdued version of watermelon man. Kind of still a laid back cool to it
3) Straight up dubby track, with lou providing some echoey Croatian vocals. His voice works well with dub.
4) Dubby track, except lou tries to sing in English and his voice is less echoed.
5)***Slick, coppy, bow chicka wow funk. Voice melds well here, and the sample is a big hit.
6***) Hard hitting horn funk, with some organ, and lou singing a bit faster.
7) Acousticy, jam bandy funk. Lets the soul flow in his voice a bit towards the end, but this lacked sonic variation.
8)*** Smooth, seductive, café funk, with sexy sax. Lou’s vocals mostly absent on this one until last 50 seconds, and add a nice echoey touch and feeling of completion to the song.
9)** Wailing horn intro, with trumpz busting out high notes so high their faces must turn blue. Voice doesn’t mix so much in the beginning, but it’s a great funk sample. Starts to build towards the end, although vox are a bit lacksadasical
10) Laid back funk, occasionally horn accented funk, built of simple bassline and drum beat with lou wailing over it. Vox don’t really match music here.
11) Hoppy, bumpy rubber band funk washed out sound, while mellow at the same time. Lou gives some sort of soulful punctuation to it without vartiation. Sounds more like him talking jive in Croatian.
|1.||Nove Kreacije||6.||Iz Erotske Perspektive|
|2.||Lezim Na Plazi||7.||Kad Ce Biti|
|3.||Lijepo Vrijeme||8.||Mala Jebica|
|4.||Africa||9.||Kad Se Razvalim|
|5.||Malo Si Iznenadena||10.||Zagreb Je Kak San|
|11.||Bih S Tobom Al Ti Upravo Sada Kises|