|Album:||New Jewish Downtown Music With A Twist||Collection:||Jazz|
|Label:||Global Village Music|
|Add Date:||2007-09-30||Pull Date:||2007-12-02||Charts:||Jazz|
|Week Ending:||Dec 2||Nov 25||Oct 28||Oct 14||Oct 7|
|1.||Nov 30, 2007:||Memory Select
|4.||Oct 25, 2007:||"In Your Ear ..." with David Bug, going into the night of sunset
|2.||Nov 23, 2007:||Music to Shove "Black Friday" Shoppers By
The Ram's Daughters
|5.||Oct 12, 2007:||No Cover, No Minimum
|3.||Oct 26, 2007:||thats not bluegrass
|6.||Oct 05, 2007:||Memory Select
1. Slow and almost dirge-like w/ short squeaky bits.
*2. Varying tempos. Starts mid, gets slow, picks up you can hear the folk dance buried underneath. A very cool sound. Ends quirkily.
*3. Down/mid strings that trip headlong. Just strings, wandering around
4. Romanian Yiddish/English ballad. Vocals, warm sax/bass.
*5. Midtempo hora w/lush strings. Rather elegant.
6. Slow, mournful sax then mid. Atmospherically dark.
*7. Percussive bass/sax, mid/slow. Then more driving.
8. Upbeat vocal track. FCC: motherfuckah.
9. Slow, 3 takes on a prayer. Oddly both melodic & harsh.
|1.||Krakow 1||5.||Tibi's Hora|
|3.||Dveykes 2||7.||The Ram's Daughters|
|4.||Stained Red||8.||If God Moved To The Neighborhood|