|Various Artists / Think Global: Salsa|
|Album:||Think Global: Salsa||Collection:||World|
|Label:||World Music Network|
|Add Date:||2007-11-04||Pull Date:||2008-01-06||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||6 Jan||30 Dec||16 Dec||9 Dec||2 Dec||25 Nov||11 Nov|
|1.||Thu, 22 Jul 10:||Sunshine|
Sunshine . . . in the Almost Full Moon Afternoon!
|4.||Sun, 06 Jan 08:||Sadie O.|
New World Disorder
|2.||Fri, 11 Jan 08:||Wedge|
No Cover, No Minimum (sub)
|5.||Thu, 03 Jan 08:||Djripridah|
RipRidah Radio Early Alist
|3.||Tue, 08 Jan 08:||Decca|
At the Cafe Bohemian
|6.||Mon, 24 Dec 07:||Sadie O.|
New World Disorder's Eve
Feeling tired? Put this in, crank it up and it’ll infuse you with energy. Every track is hot, fast, sweaty, and wild. Most featuring tight brass, catchy percussion and hip vocals. It’s all so freakin’ good. |
1. Fast & funky w/a contagious get up and dance feel. Yow!
2. Great vocals in a hot & hip Afro-Latin groove.
3. Driving percussion & solid horns blend w/lively vocals.
4. Sexy female vocals and a tight, jazzy arrangement.
5. Brassy and wiggly w/warm male vox & a stylish Latin jazz feel.
6. Cuban hip with a classic dance sound and extra tight horns.
7. Vibes add a cool loungy groove. Almost a retro sound. Bravo!
8. Slick & stylish w/a solid urban salsa vibe.
9. Extra energetic. Cracklin’ brass, piano, perc & vocals.
10. Percussion drives a hard-hitting groove w/lotsa brass/vox.
11. Nicely wiggly w/big band sound w/lots of energy.
12. Warm male vox, muted brass, hip perc. Jazzy & bright.
13. NY salsa w/sharp horns backing a soaring male vox.
14. Horns, perc, male vox and solidly driving piano.