|Keijo / Whose Dream We Live In?|
|Album:||Whose Dream We Live In?||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Fire Museum Records|
|Add Date:||2008-08-17||Pull Date:||2008-10-19|
|Week Ending:||19 Oct||31 Aug|
|1.||Oct 14, 2008:||Mmmm...Tastes Like Candy |
For What To Wait
|3.||Aug 27, 2008:||Brownian Motion |
|2.||Aug 29, 2008:||Oatmeal |
|4.||Aug 24, 2008:||Mmmm...Tastes Like Candy |
When We'll Meet
KEIJO - "Whose Dream We Live In? (Fire Museum)|
Primitive, droning, jamming, mellow and free sounding, instrumental mix of blues, folk, and psychedelic sounds. KEIJO is one Finnish guy and does all this himself. I can't tell how much of it is improvised but it all has a jam and drone feel to it. Vague Eastern influences show up.
1. Bluesy jam. Simple drums and guitar noodling.
2. Very quiet beginning with some tribal drumming. Mellow contemplative guitar.
3. Quiet, a little lofi, some keyboard type sound. Doesn't go very far.
4. More electric sounding instruments. Keyboards? Lots of effects on the guitar? Distant percussion. Familiar somehow.
**5. Pretty acoustic blues. Simple.
6. Blues noodling and distant percussion.
7. Cleaner clearer electric guitar playing a nice blues track that's jazzy. Sounds like just guitar and like he's practicing in his bedroom.
**8. Called jump and no doubt a reference to jump blues. Sloppy, messy, slow blues that goes on for 10 minutes.
9. Folky sounding hippy sounding. Simple.
10. Some sort of accordion sound repeating the same simple thing. Is it a keyboard? Layers and layers are added creating a slightly psych jam. Odd somehow.
**11. Multi tracked guitars, strange sounds (samples?), one playing blues bass line and the other doing a fuzzy blues solo.
Eh...so so -mph
|1.||When We'll Meet||6.||Under The Stars|
|2.||Landing Here||7.||Only So|
|3.||Living In The Forest||8.||Jump|
|4.||Dog's Dream||9.||Never Been There|
|5.||Cup Of Juice||10.||Whose Dream We Live In?|
|11.||For What To Wait|