She blends flamenco with Latin jazz, R&B, and various other sounds from her native Mallorca. She’s got a warm, husky voice and a sophisticated jazz diva style and she’s backed by a first class band. Deliciously grown-up music.
1. Relaxed love song w/sweeping orchestration & a warm feeling.
2. Slow and fragile w/some soaring vocals & gentle piano.
*3. Down/midtempo Latin-flavored jazz w/good band work.
*4. Slow/mid flamenco-infused w/nice energy & good style.
5. Midtempo w/hints of both R&B and cha-cha, plus jazz.
*6. Flamenco guitar, mid/up love song. Stylish & smooth.
*7. Mid/up flamenco w/modern chorus & hip sound.
*8. Midtempo flamenco w/soaring vocals & a modern style.
9. In English & Spanish, downtempo love song duet.
10. Upbeat perc, palmas, then relaxed jazzy vocals.
11. Mid/upbeat, gets into a busy party song. Nicely energetic.