|Various Artists / Bachata Roja: Acoustic Bachata From The Caberet Era|
|Album:||Bachata Roja: Acoustic Bachata From The Caberet Era||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2008-05-11||Pull Date:||2008-07-13||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||13 Jul||6 Jul||29 Jun||15 Jun||8 Jun||1 Jun||25 May||18 May|
|1.||Sat, 01 Jul 17:||Eme O|
|4.||Tue, 19 Aug 08:||Alma Mahler|
Streams, Highways, and My Brother's Grill
|2.||Sat, 05 Nov 11:||Eme O|
|5.||Tue, 08 Jul 08:||Decca|
At the Cafe Bohemian
|3.||Sun, 08 Mar 09:||Alma Mahler|
Music to Make Babies To: Resentful Lentil Stew Edition
|6.||Tue, 01 Jul 08:||Edna|
Early Bachata – a popular, guitar-based style of music from the Dominican Republic. This features tunes from the 60s-80s. It mixes lush romanticism with lively guitar & percussion work, all wrapped up in deliciously fresh and fun melodies. Every song is worth a play. |
1. Relaxed, playfully romantic w/sweet & persuasive male vox.
2. Sweet and lazy w/warm guitar & whisper-thin vocals.
3. Upbeat merengue w/cool strings/perc/vocals. So nice!
4. Midtempo w/sharp guitar & great husky male vocals. Yum.
5. Lazy tempo showcasing great guitar & soaring vocals.
6. Lightly upbeat w/a totally catchy chorus. So, so good.
7. Warm male vox, sweet melody, warm and swaying, midtempo.
8. Upbeat, tripping guitar/percussion dual then nasally male vox.
9. Midtempo bolero-infused dance w/vocal duet & cool perc/strings.
10. Midtempo w/sharp guitar & cool vocal duet.
11. Mid/upbeat w/sharp guitar & soaring male vocal. Sweet & lazy.
12. Upbeat blend of guitar, perc & fast, fast vocals.
13. Relaxed sway with warm vocals & a sweet, lazy feeling.
14. Sharp solo guitar intro, midtempo w/cool, lived-in male vocals.