Early Bachata – a popular, guitar-based style of music from the Dominican Republic. This features tunes from the 60s-80s. It mixes lush romanticism with lively guitar & percussion work, all wrapped up in deliciously fresh and fun melodies. Every song is worth a play.
1. Relaxed, playfully romantic w/sweet & persuasive male vox.
2. Sweet and lazy w/warm guitar & whisper-thin vocals.
3. Upbeat merengue w/cool strings/perc/vocals. So nice!
4. Midtempo w/sharp guitar & great husky male vocals. Yum.
5. Lazy tempo showcasing great guitar & soaring vocals.
6. Lightly upbeat w/a totally catchy chorus. So, so good.
7. Warm male vox, sweet melody, warm and swaying, midtempo.
8. Upbeat, tripping guitar/percussion dual then nasally male vox.
9. Midtempo bolero-infused dance w/vocal duet & cool perc/strings.
10. Midtempo w/sharp guitar & cool vocal duet.
11. Mid/upbeat w/sharp guitar & soaring male vocal. Sweet & lazy.
12. Upbeat blend of guitar, perc & fast, fast vocals.
13. Relaxed sway with warm vocals & a sweet, lazy feeling.
14. Sharp solo guitar intro, midtempo w/cool, lived-in male vocals.