|Monk, Meredith / Impermanence|
|Add Date:||2008-05-26||Pull Date:||2008-07-28||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||13 Jul||22 Jun||8 Jun||1 Jun|
|1.||Sat, 20 Oct 18:||Eme O|
|4.||Sat, 28 Aug 10:||Eme O|
|2.||Sat, 16 Nov 13:||Eme O|
|5.||Mon, 12 Jan 09:||David Bug|
"In Your Ear ..." with David Bug, for an hour and beats drilling on
|3.||Sat, 12 Nov 11:||Eme O|
|6.||Thu, 01 Jan 09:||Eme O|
Avant Garde classical work from the pioneer of “extended vocal techniques”. On this disc she branches out and include instruments as the voices. Andrea’s favorites are: 2, 3, 7, 8, 10, and 13.|
1) 7:16 Slow sparse work with piano and vocal.
2) 2:03 Slow piano and plucked piano noises, instrumental.
3) 1:43 Mid, voices and bells in an almost round composition.
4) 10:56 Slow building experimental spoken poetry, ends on a jazzy note.
5) 2:26 Slow with amazing vocals and bicycle wheels, beautiful and disturbing.
6) 4:57 Mi to up, symphony of voices and instruments as voices, complex, builds.
7) 6:08 Slow beautiful bells in the beginning like a call to prayer.
8) 1:55 Slow choral voices, lush and lovely.
9) 3:07 Mid, light, lilting and atonal, astounding.
10) 4:19 Up fantastic sounds fantasy, ends short.
11) 2:35 Slow choral builds in a haunting way.
12) 3:59 Up, more focused on the instruments, lovely usage of the bass clarinet, playful composition has crone-like vocals as a counter point.
13)1:28 Amazing sweeping sound from the peddle drum.
14) 5:17 Slow choral voices again, but of course, different.
15) 1:24 Slow haunting sweeping.
16) 5:15 Slow, lovely piano.
|1.||Last Song||9.||Maybe 2|
|2.||Maybe 1||10.||Skeleton Lines|
|3.||Little Breath||11.||Slow Dissolve|
|7.||Between Song||15.||Sweep 2|
|8.||Passage||16.||Mieke's Melody #5|