|Add Date:||2009-03-01||Pull Date:||2009-05-03|
|Week Ending:||Apr 5||Mar 29||Mar 15||Mar 8|
|1.||Jul 02, 2009:||Happy Hour
Pretending To Be An Englishman
|4.||Mar 12, 2009:||Happy Hour
Cini Se Da Imamo Hit
|2.||Apr 01, 2009:||The Heart of KZSU
|5.||Mar 11, 2009:||Brownian Motion
|3.||Mar 26, 2009:||Z2A
|6.||Mar 04, 2009:||Greek Orthodox Baptism
Picks: 6,8,2,5 *** No FCCs ***
1. kind of an electro beat, spoken vocals, harmonica here and there
*2. pretty funky! nice fluid guitar work
3. sounds kind of loungy, singing in english: "pretending to be an englishman", the cheese factor is a little bit too high...
4. nice retro electro feel, all sorts of weird percussion sounds
*5. starts dark, IDM sounding with a beat that goes all over the place, then gets into a funky groove towards the end
**6. a kind of Balkan dubby groove, very nice! think of Hendrix playing with a world music DJ...
7. one minute vinyl scratching experiment...
**8. longest track, spacey, ghostly sounding guitar... very dark...
9. groovy and dark... organ sound ties in pretty well
|1.||Cini Se Da Imamo Hit||5.||Nikad Vise|
|2.||Reci Bok||6.||Rege Za Zagorske Brege|
|3.||Pretending To Be An Englishman||7.||Premlad Za Dez|
|9.||Niko Nije Kriv|