|La India Canela / Merengue Tipico From The Dominican Republic|
|Album:||Merengue Tipico From The Dominican Republic||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||La India Canela||Added:||May 2008|
|Add Date:||2008-07-06||Pull Date:||2008-09-07||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Aug 31||Aug 24||Aug 17||Aug 10||Aug 3||Jul 20||Jul 13|
|1.||Nov 16, 2016:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Aug 29, 2008:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|2.||Oct 26, 2016:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Aug 20, 2008:||Baptism of Solitude |
Cuando Yo Me Muera
|3.||Oct 23, 2009:||Mittens & Scarves |
|6.||Aug 19, 2008:||Crosscurrents |
Fabulously catchy meringues by a celebrated female accordionist. Hot percussion, sax, vocals all combine for a wild and lively release. Not a dud in the bunch. If you can sit still while listening to this then you’re probably in a coma.|
1. Fast & fresh w/great solos. Wickedly wiggly and oh so good.
2. Starts mid, picks up with extra good accordion, perc, vocals. Yow!
3. Starts w/cool drums then vocals & band tripping over each other.
4. Impressively fast accordion work plus great vocals & perc.
5. Squeaky and driving w/a great bouncy drive.
6. Tripping melody w/interplay of lead vocals & chorus.
7. Upbeat w/changing rhythms & great accordion solo.
8. Total accordion tour de force. Man she’s good!
9. Bright & lively folk dance w/a party air.
10. Bouncy and driving w/soaring vocals.
11. Wiggly and wicked fast. A total hip-shaker.
12. Sharp accordion bounce, lively perc & vocals.
13. A bit of jazz, sweet sax/accordion interplay. Vox & perc too.
|1.||Apritame Asi||7.||Con El Gusto Adentro|
|2.||Consagracion De Carino||8.||Las Siete Pasadas|
|3.||El Rancho||9.||Mangulina Medley|
|4.||Recuerdo De Ada||10.||Chicha|
|5.||El Papujito||11.||La Culebra|
|6.||La Cuestion||12.||Cuando Yo Me Muera|