|I Heart Hiroshima / Tuff Teef|
|Artist:||I Heart Hiroshima||Added:||07/2008|
|Add Date:||2008-10-26||Pull Date:||2008-12-28|
|Week Ending:||28 Dec||21 Dec||14 Dec||7 Dec||30 Nov||23 Nov||16 Nov||9 Nov|
|1.||Sat, 04 Mar 17:||Hervey Okkles|
Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|4.||Fri, 19 Dec 08:||Francis D|
|2.||Sun, 28 Dec 08:||Eme O|
|5.||Tue, 16 Dec 08:||D. Clement Okon|
|3.||Fri, 26 Dec 08:||Francis D|
|6.||Fri, 12 Dec 08:||Francis D|
I Heart Hiroshima-Tuff Teef|
Rocking indie/pop but doesn't sound like every other indie band that thinks they're so unique. I like the album cover, but i like the album artwork inside even more. FCC clean. My picks:3,6,7,10, good band.
1. Weird drum beat, light song, nice sound, works well. Gets yelly at the end...loud for these guys.
2.Fast and spiffy. Indie esque.
*3.Repetitive, but still good. Tamborine and easy drum beat. Abrubt ending, watch out.
4. Simple song; instrumental, sounds like most other tracks, cuts out to just vocals, keeps switching back and forth like that.
5. Rockin', stop and go heaviness, ends quick.
**6. This song just flows really well. Up beat, but not too fast, utilize guitars well. Nice vocals, very abrupt ending.
*7.Nice lyrics, vocals and guitar riff, nice sound.
*8. Pretty choppy, pretty hard for them, repetitive.
9. Faster, heavier for these guys. Abrupt end.
*10. More rock esque, vocals in the middle, then back to ↑, ends fast (no shock).
11. Guitars compliment eachother well, still rockin. Fake-out end.
12. Mellower song, very simple, hardness oscillates throught song. Sudden ending.
|4.||Teef||10.||Throw That Metal|
|5.||Crook'd||11.||Captain To Captain|
|6.||Electric Lake||12.||Stop That|