|Various Artists / Bay Area Thrash Iii: Ballistic Thrash Dentonation|
|Album:||Bay Area Thrash Iii: Ballistic Thrash Dentonation||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Oct 2008|
|Add Date:||2008-12-07||Pull Date:||2009-02-08||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Feb 8||Feb 1||Jan 11||Jan 4||Dec 28||Dec 21||Dec 14|
|1.||Feb 27, 2009:||Pants Down in the Oval Office |
|4.||Feb 04, 2009:||Baptism of Solitude |
|2.||Feb 25, 2009:||Baptism of Solitude |
|5.||Jan 30, 2009:||Emphysema For Emphasis |
|3.||Feb 06, 2009:||gasmgasm |
For My People
|6.||Jan 28, 2009:||Baptism of Bloodstains - sub for Mike |
V/A Bay Area Thrash III Compilation - Ballistic Thrash Detonation CD (Six Two Five)|
A collection of Bay Area hardcore, fastcore, and grindcore bands. The sounds do range from 80s hardcore to raw grind. Almost everything is fast and heavy. Only one track over 2 minutes long
**1. Slow heavy beginning into fast almost grindcore. Multiple vocalists.
2. Medium paced and short. Does speed up at the end
3. Slower with call-n-response vocals. Some fast moments.
4. 7 seconds of speedy grind.
**5. Slow beginning, pick slides, multiple vocalists.
6. Raw grind. Short.
7. Speedy fastcore/hardcore. Anthem.
8. Punkish with vocals you can understand. Punk rock breakdown.
9. FCC (mother fucking). Slower, simpler. Does speed up and goes through a few other changes.
**10. Dramatic simple intro into speedy hardcore. Slight gallop. Gang vocal breakdown.
11. FCC (fucking) Fast, pummeling fastcore/hardcore bordering on powerviolence.
12. Noisy, fast and short.
13. Medium paced and heavier which changes to fast and chaotic and then goes back to the sounds from the beginning of the track.
14. Bursts of speed.
**15. Lots of bass. Changes speeds a lot. INFEST cover.
**16. Starts and ends with a sample. Super fast hardcore with vocals you can understand. (one shit in the sample at the end)
17. Speedy fastcore. High pitched vocals.
18. Bass intro into 80s sounding hardcore guitar all before going fast.
**19. Great speedy DRI cover. Short.
20. Speedy tight hardcore guitar.
**21. 80s hardcore anthem with gang vocals during the chorus. Vocals you can understand. This is one of the best bay area hardcore bands going.
**22. FCC (one fuck) Great band theme song.
**23. FCC (one fuck) Slower stomping beginning with some clean sounding guitar.
**24. VOID cover. Classic 80s hardcore.
25-29. Grindcore that remind me of UNHOLY GRAVE. Gruff vocals.
30. FCC (fuck) Chaotic fastcore with nice hardcore breakdown.
31. Straight forward and fast. Ends with feedback
32. Longest track on the CD. Fastcore. Slow heavy breakdown.
33. Fast hardcore.
Great stuff. -mph