Great folktronica, if you are a fan of the Books definitely check this out! A lot of cut & paste acoustic sounds culled from acoustic guitar, glockenspiel, toy accordion, bouzouki, toy guitar, etc, that are rearranged and layered, to create a glitchy, but relaxed and dreamy / atmospheric sound. The compositions are all instrumental and meander organically between different arrangements of samples, staying melodic and easy on the ears for the most part.
**1) What sounds like many tiny samples of acoustic guitars played-back at different speeds, arranged to create a nice composition.
2) Dreamy, with nice droney VU style violins, layered acoustic guitar sounds, and some synths
3) Relaxed glitchy electronica sound, with plenty of blips and bleeps
**4) Layered guitars, accordion, low tympani like drum, really nicely arranged sounds.
5) Cut & paste tones from music box, the composition is a little looser / more experimental sounding
6) Glitchy sound with samples of quickly picked acoustic guitar, and toy guitar
7) Ambient synth sounds, with intermittent glitchy synths
8) Repeating acoustic guitar with lots of cool glitchy sounds, ends kind of abruptly
9) Acoustic guitar with ocean & city sounds & some tinkling glitchy sounds, ends with a bit of city sounds
10) More frenetic & glitchy than other tracks, almost reminds me of a gamelan, with hypnotic repeating instrumentation
11) Very glitchy rhythmic noises with more of a far-easternish melody and lots of trippy effects
12) Intricate looping acoustic guitar sounds with violin, and other noises