|Hearts Of Palm Uk / For Life|
|Artist:||Hearts Of Palm Uk||Added:||10/2008|
|Add Date:||2009-05-03||Pull Date:||2009-07-05|
|Week Ending:||5 Jul||28 Jun||14 Jun||7 Jun||31 May||24 May||17 May||10 May|
|1.||Wed, 17 Apr 19:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|4.||Wed, 03 Jul 13:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|2.||Wed, 01 Jul 15:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|5.||Fri, 22 Feb 13:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|3.||Wed, 21 Aug 13:||Your Imaginary Friend|
|6.||Wed, 04 Apr 12:||Your Imaginary Friend|
Consisting mainly of mid-tempo electro-pop beats overlaid with Erica Elektra’s soft and melodic vocals, this debut album is a gentle blend of indie- and electro-pop. While you won’t find any outrageously infectious beats or catchy harmonies, For Life is pleasant and mild throughout, and emotional without overdoing it. No FCCs detected.|
*1. Mid-tempo with a driving beat, meta-reflection about writing a song.
2. Laid-back, smooth and dreamy vocals with tinkling chimes and a more subdued beat.
3. Mid-tempo, sweeping vocals meet electro sweeps with a spurting beat.
4. Electro-dominant beat behind moody vocals, perks up during choruses.
*5. Hints of a pop melody with some hand clapping and “whoa-oh-oh”s. Still keeps it mid-tempo with gentle vocals.
6. Spurting vocals with an airy feel, mid-tempo as usual.
7. Fuller sound, love song with poppy vocals, some repetition of “love-wuv-wuv-wuv you.” Avoid if averse to “wuv.”
8. Deep, lightly lamenting vocals with a heavy mid-tempo beat.
9. Slow, moody, and plodding beat with vocals to match.
*10. Prominent electro-pop melody, hand claps, and occasional breaks into upbeat vocal diversions. Ends abruptly.
11. Melodic, mid-tempo, soft and hopeful.
|1.||People & Logistics||6.||Kavorka|
|2.||I Flow||7.||Jonathan Fmf|
|4.||So Long||9.||Open Letter|
|11.||More Than This|