|Another Electronic Musician / Five|
|Artist:||Another Electronic Musician||Added:||01/2009|
|Add Date:||2009-02-22||Pull Date:||2009-04-26||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||29 Mar||22 Mar||8 Mar||1 Mar|
|1.||Jan 04, 2010:||Emphysema For Babies |
|4.||Mar 18, 2009:||The Heart of KZSU |
|2.||Aug 12, 2009:||Signal to Noise |
|5.||Mar 15, 2009:||Music to Make Babies To |
|3.||Mar 25, 2009:||The Twlight Zone |
|6.||Mar 04, 2009:||Brownian Motion |
Funky beats made of old school drum machines, early 80s analog synthesizers, and others. Surprisingly simple & bare but good. The drum machine can be a bit harsh at times, but the synthesizers do a nice job of softening the whole sound. Apparently it’s pronounced “Dame” funk, and he’s from L.A. No vocals. Try track #5, 7, 2.|
1) Tinny, high-hat rhythm up in your face; nice synth melody.
2) Boogie. Funky & blippy, like outer space robots getting their groove on.
3) Electro funk over a fast, driving beat.
4) A groove. Wah-wah & glassy synths.
5) * Fast-paced. Laser noises, nice ambience in background.
6) Crazy playful synths, love jam.
7) * More complex rhythm, smooth groove, a talking synth.
8) Varied percussive sounds, slow funk.
|1.||Track 1||6.||Track 6|
|2.||Track 2||7.||Track 7|
|3.||Track 3||8.||Track 8|
|4.||Track 4||9.||Track 9|
|5.||Track 5||10.||Track 10|