|Album:||Someday Or Never||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Yoder, Brad||Added:||Jan 2009|
|Add Date:||2009-01-18||Pull Date:||2009-03-22|
|Week Ending:||Mar 22||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8||Feb 1|
|1.||Oct 13, 2011:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|4.||Mar 19, 2009:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|2.||May 17, 2010:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|5.||Mar 12, 2009:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|3.||Nov 12, 2009:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|6.||Mar 07, 2009:||Music Casserole
*1. Poppy. Yet another song about getting over a girl, but comical lyrics.
*3. Pretty acoustic folk, soft harmonies.
4. Folk with lots of dynamic range.
5. Rock with a dark underside.
6. Folk. Unassuming banjo part. Classic Brad vocals - lyrics are cross between storytelling and a responsible rant.
7. Dramatic but simple rock AAA song. High presence to the drums - they seem to control the pacing and direction changes in the song. Extra soft outro to the track - just fade it out early.
8. Religious. Very cute vocals, scat-like/non-lexical singing.
9. AAA. Time kept by drums and keys.
10. Poetry reading about troubling decline of retail institutions, social civilization, etc disguised as an acoustic folk song. Strained vocals.
*11. Religious. Melodic rock, catchy pop format. "What would Jesus do / I think he's screw it all up just like you"
12. Quiet, down track. Loops and processing by Pittsburgh electronic producer Soy Sos.
13. Live acoustic and electric track.
14. Wurlitzer. Similar to #3 and #7.
15. Dubbed out, flange-y envelopes remix of #7.
REC: 2, 1, 3, 11
RIYL: Brendan Benson, Darren Hanlon, Dar Williams
FCCs: all clean
|5.||Superhero||12.||Till The Colors|
|7.||Convenience Store||14.||Guardian Angel|