|Anais / Love Album, The|
|Album:||Love Album, The||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2009-01-25||Pull Date:||2009-03-29||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||29 Mar||8 Mar||1 Mar||22 Feb||15 Feb||8 Feb||1 Feb|
|1.||Mon, 31 Jan 11:||Farmer Flap-Jack|
|4.||Sat, 28 Mar 09:||Eme O|
|2.||Thu, 23 Dec 10:||Farmer Flap-Jack|
|5.||Thu, 05 Mar 09:||Farmer Flap-Jack|
|3.||Sat, 21 Nov 09:||Eme O|
|6.||Wed, 25 Feb 09:||Red West|
The Heart of KZSU
French pop/rock from a sexy female vocalist. The mix makes the instruments too loud at times, but it makes for an energetic and eclectic blend. At times soft sex kitten pop, at others hard-edged rock. Mixed and arranged by Dan the Automator in SF.|
1. Midtempo at first, picks up into a loud rock love song.
2. In English, upbeat angry rock w/a dark, cinematic sound.
*3. The sex kitten comes out, down/midtempo with light programming.
4. Slow intro to upbeat R&R wiggle. Almost a 60s sound.
*5. Tripping fast vocals backed by a hip guitar.
*6. Soft, slow intro then a midtempo wiggle, then slow…
7. Sudden start, midtempo quirkpop, kind of like a commercial…
8. Slow, breathy, then lots of la-la-ing. Kinda sleepy
*9. Mid/upbeat, a catchy head-nodder. Sort of fun.
10. Downtempo w/a retro sound and a male/female duet.
11. Reggae-tinged, mid/upbeat kind of playful.
*12. Scratchy, old-timey romantic kitschy in a good way.
13. Dark, midtempo lots of rock loudness from the band.