Indie rock that uses fuzz, discordance and weirdness to its overall benefit. Good weird rock, male vocals, treated, lots of strange synths and other sounds that smack of Nirvana if Cobain had been a shroom head instead of a junkie. Rockin, punky at times and strange and introspective at others. Great.
1) surfy backbeat to this full on fuzzy rocker, yay-yeah!!
2) midpaced bent indie-rock
3) a basic rocker really
4) fuzzy weird indie rock, somewhat normal but certainly not
5) a nirvana feel to the vocals, delivery, a classic classy rocker
6) slow swing with cool effects
7) dark and slightly doomy
8) great driving but hip driving beat, echoey and spooky
9) straight forward rock chorus with strummy verses
10) heavy, Nirvana’esque
11) acoustic guitar song, with treated vocs
12) straight up 2/4 punky