|Blue Giant / Target Heart Ep|
|Album:||Target Heart Ep||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2009-05-03||Pull Date:||2009-07-05|
|Week Ending:||5 Jul||28 Jun||21 Jun||14 Jun||7 Jun||31 May||24 May||17 May|
|1.||May 23, 2014:||The Songsmith Show |
|4.||May 11, 2012:||The Songsmith Show |
|2.||Jan 17, 2014:||The Songsmith Show |
|5.||Mar 14, 2012:||Everyday Commotion |
|3.||Dec 14, 2012:||The Songsmith Show |
|6.||Jul 08, 2011:||The Songsmith Show |
Here we arrive at some diverse and intriguing alt-country. Each track has its own distinct character and method. Vocals are male, female, or male/female and typically carry a dreamy, harmonious aspect. Lyrics can get a bit repetitive, but the vocal stylings are pleasant and melodious. Track 2 is alt-country at its finest and sick rockin’ fun. No FCCs detected.|
1. Plodding and mid-slow. Way too many obvious repetitions of “you keep shooting at my target heart.” It gets annoying by the end.
*2. Oh yeah! Energetic strumming leads into electric guitar with catchy vocal harmonies. Joined by a harmonica and clapping. What’s not to love?
3. Gentle, melodic female vocals over a mid-perky beat.
4. Twangy guitar interacts with dreamy male/female vocals. Waxes upbeat as it progresses.
5. Classic mid-slow break-up song with harmonious male/female vocals.
6. Hopeful and cinematic with strings and soft male vocals
|1.||Target Heart||4.||Clean The Clock|
|2.||Blue Sunshine||5.||Gone For Good (Duet With Corin Tucker)|
|3.||Lonely Girl||6.||Hell Or High Water|