Electroacoustic melodies/ soundscapes/ collages created by SF Bay Area duo. They claim to fuse downtempo, ambient, electronica, and avante-garde music with conventional instruments. Most tracks have vocal samples that should’ve been left out, imho. Overall is good, but not terribly interesting. Similar to the Books; less polished & complex. No FCCs.
1) * Simple, pretty. Steady rhythm, atmospheric electronics, faint fem vocal sample.
2) Downtempo ambience with violin & man on telephone.
3) * Interesting beat, kinda exotic sound. Nice violin.
4) Easy listening funky jazz, unintelligible vocal sample in background
5) Industrial(-ish) ambience, dark synths.
6) Standing bass, violin & downtempo electronics
7) Nice percussive downtempo
8) ** Strings, horns, warbly electronics
9) Drums, bass, xylophone (?). Rather blah.
10) Synth washes, electric bass, fem vocal sample.
11) Starts off slow, soft. Nice mix of blips, percussive samples.
12) Ambient drone with faint horn.