|Egge, Ana / Road To My Love|
|Album:||Road To My Love||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2009-06-21||Pull Date:||2009-08-23|
|Week Ending:||16 Aug||26 Jul||19 Jul||12 Jul||5 Jul||28 Jun|
|1.||Thu, 06 Dec 18:||Mr. Bones|
Hanging in the bone yard
|4.||Sun, 19 Jul 09:||Joker|
|2.||Sat, 15 Aug 09:||Big D|
Sleepover at Grandma's
|5.||Tue, 14 Jul 09:||dj noname|
|3.||Sat, 25 Jul 09:||Big D|
Party at Grandma's
|6.||Sat, 11 Jul 09:||Big D|
Folksy, country with lots of instruments like trumpet, strings, organ, and the last song featuring a slide guitar. For fans of Lucinda Williams. The album has a slower mid pace throughout. I like 2, 6, 7, 12, 13. No FCC’s.|
1. (2:51) Mid. Pop beat with Lucinda Williams-like vocal delivery. Male backing vocals toward end. Fades out.
2. (2:17) Slow. Trumpet intro, nice and quiet song with guitar and soft vocal. Trumpet ending.
3. (3:19) Mid. Slower rocking beat with cool percussion, shaker and triangle. Kind of a weird change halfway through with electric guitar. Bleeds into…
4. (3:24) Slow/Mid. Almost tex-mex flavor with the trumpet and pacing. Nice lyrics, very laid back feeling.
5. (4:13) Slow/Mid. Another relaxed song, airy electric guitar, easy, slow beat.
6. (3:24) Slow/Mid. Slow strumming acoustic guitar, keys. Cool drumming and trumpet comes in halfway through.
7. (2:48) Mid. Great beat with organ at beginning. Electric guitar and organ solo toward end. Good song.
8. (3:26) Slow/Mid. Guitar, drums, trumpet start off the song. Relaxed lyric delivery. Female backing vocals.
9. (3:25) Slow. Vocal intro with pedal steel and guitar backing. Drums come in halfway through, really cool.
10. (2:57) Mid. Easy beat with trumpet, organ, whistling, electric guitar. Fades out.
11. (3:01) Mid. Brushes on drums, acoustic guitar, keys. Cool echoey mic effects.
12. (3:03) Slow. Minimal instrumentation of acoustic guitars, then drums, electric guitar, strings, come in. Returns to minimal instrumentation at end.
13. (3:03) Slow/Mid. The traditional tune done really well with slide guitar. Great song to end a set or show with.
|1.||Storm Comin'||7.||It's Been Too Long|
|2.||Morning||8.||More Than A Day|
|3.||Quitting Early||9.||Farmer's Daughter|
|4.||Bully Of New York||10.||New Tattoo|
|5.||The Sea Around You||11.||The Last One|
|6.||Carey's Waltz||12.||Red Queen|
|13.||Swing Low, Sweet Chariot|