|Air Traffic Controller / One, The|
|Artist:||Air Traffic Controller||Added:||03/2009|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2009-06-07||Pull Date:||2009-08-09|
|Week Ending:||9 Aug||19 Jul||5 Jul||28 Jun||21 Jun||14 Jun|
|1.||Mar 10, 2011:||Treeswinger Radio |
|4.||Jul 16, 2009:||The Alternatives |
|2.||Aug 09, 2009:||Quasi Music Therapy |
Don't Tell Me What To Do
|5.||Jul 01, 2009:||Hipster Garbage |
Bad Axe, Mi
|3.||Aug 07, 2009:||Trailways |
|6.||Jun 23, 2009:||The n00b Hour |
Catchy, poppy tunes with orchestral elements, some nice arrangements, decent lyrics. Most songs go back and forth between slower and up-tempo phrasings. All songs worth a try. My pics are 1, 3, 7, 8, 11. FCC on #2, ‘shit’.|
1. Slow/Mid. Acoustic with phrases of loud, epic orchestral interludes.
2. Mid/Fast. Foot-stompin’ intro, drum-heavy tune, catchy, poppy, . FCC ‘shit’.
3. Slow/Mid. Soft, guitar/vocal intro, leads to drums and band. Nice backing vocals with some echo/reverb effects. Alternates back and forth between mellow and up-tempo.
4. Mid/Fast. Top-40 sounding, drum-heavy, guitar solo.
5. Fast. Quick strumming acoustic guitar and drum intro. Catchy, cool lyrics, very poppy.
6. Slow/Mid. Another ‘radio-friendly’ poppy tune. Lyrical analogy between the road and life.
7. Mid. Crunchy guitar, hand-clapping, backing vocals. Epic, orchestral ending.
8. Slow/Mid. Soft, acoustic, cool lyrics. Full-band change near end, then reverts back to beginning’s slower pace and fades out..
9. Mid. Anthem-like with backing vocals, up-tempo, acoustic.
10. Fast. Lyrical questioning of God’s plan. Backing vocals, driving beat, hand-claps, a-cappella phrase.
11. Slow. Acoustic with strings, very ethereal.
12. Mid. Easy, sing-a-long, crowd pleaser, backing vocals.
|1.||Don't Tell Me What To Do||7.||Rain Song|
|2.||The One||8.||Foot Of The Bed|
|3.||Bad Axe, Mi||9.||More, More, More|
|4.||You Think You Know||10.||God Has A Plan|
|5.||Can't Let Go||11.||Brightest Moon|
|6.||This Road||12.||Test 1,2|