Rich and lively music from Tanzania. String and accordion-led plus percussion and both male and female vocals. Showing an array of Asian-African influences and interplay that showcases Tanzania’s role in the international spice trade route. Most will sound strongly Arabic, like a really cool belly dance orchestra.
1. Mid/upbeat w/cool instrumental intro then female chorus.
*2. Soaring fem vox, midtempo melodic and sweeping.
*3. Male vocalist, female chorus, midtempo and very cool.
*4. Relaxed instrumental track w/gorgeous percussion & accodion.
5. Slow intro, gets midtempo, then vocals. Then picks up. An epic.
*6. Upbeat percussion, instrumental then chorus. Great perc track.
7. Light, midtempo w/female vocals. Picks up later on. Sweet.
8. Mid/upbeat perc, male vocal & chorus. Driving & nicely energetic.
9. Soaring male vox, kinda growly, mid/upbeat, plus chorus & perc/strings.