|Raised By Robots / Disorganization Will Save Us All|
|Album:||Disorganization Will Save Us All||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Raised By Robots||Added:||05/2009|
|Add Date:||2009-08-30||Pull Date:||2009-11-01|
|Week Ending:||1 Nov||25 Oct||18 Oct||4 Oct||27 Sep||13 Sep||6 Sep|
|1.||Oct 30, 2009:||Wendigo |
|4.||Oct 16, 2009:||The DJ Never Has It |
|2.||Oct 29, 2009:||IBS or Cron's? |
Disorganization Will Save Us All
|5.||Sep 29, 2009:||Hipster Garbage |
|3.||Oct 18, 2009:||Gumdrop Freight Train |
|6.||Sep 27, 2009:||Transmission Overload |
Raised by Robots - Disorganization Will Save Us All|
Self release from local bay area indie rock band and they sound like it. At times sounds chamber popish, other times lo-fi with hints of post-rock but manages to sound somewhat cohesive as an EP.
Reviewed by Truc
FCC on 2 (shit)
1. (0:47) Melodic, mid-tempo repetitive chords. Gapless into next track.
2. (3:38) FCC! Angular fuzzier chords and lumbering drums. Sounds pretty lo-fi with some mic feedback. Some weird rapping stuff somewhere towards the end (not feelin' it).
3. (3:38)** Whoa, lots of feedback in the beginning. Synthy and fuzzy. Sounds slightly post-rockish in the bridges, but definitely not mellow. Some synth at the end.
4. (3:17)*** Abrupt and layered guitars. Boopy synth in the middle. Some guy is hitting a triangle (?) a bit over halfway through with drawn out vocals and faint chorus.
5. (4:57) Thumping bass drum with sustained organ sounding synth. Sounds pretty good a minute in. I really like the synth part on this one. Chimey xylophone. Ends with 7 seconds of silence.
|1.||Disorganization Will Save Us All||3.||Murder Weapons|
|2.||Dinner Pill||4.||True Romance|
|5.||A New Horror|