|Nosaj Thing / Drift|
|Label:||Alpha Pup Records|
|Add Date:||2009-11-08||Pull Date:||2010-01-10|
|Week Ending:||10 Jan||20 Dec||13 Dec||6 Dec||29 Nov||22 Nov||15 Nov|
|1.||Thu, 29 Jun 17:||agent scully|
|4.||Sun, 25 May 14:||Hillstreet|
|2.||Sat, 28 May 16:||R.O.Y. G. B.I.V.|
The Prism Experiment
|5.||Sun, 18 May 14:||Hillstreet|
|3.||Sun, 08 Jun 14:||Hillstreet|
|6.||Sun, 11 May 14:||Hillstreet|
Instrumental Electronica w/ Rich Sound|
C (Two STARS) Review by Ranger Rick 11/8/2009
Similar to: Francois Couture, Junior Boys
Mostly downtempo w/ the highest quality synthesizer available. I don't know if it's a korg, a triton, or what, but that synth is money in the bank, and dude can produce a song! I dig the low key presentation combined with the high quality sound. Feels like you've found something in the underground that's dark and powerful. Be careful how you use it.
====== PLAY 2, 5, 6 : No FCCs =======
1. "Quest" : Intro - nothin' special. just basic elements
2. ** "Fog" : Spooky Synth + breathing samples. catchy. downtempo.
3. "Coat of Arms" : Blend of Groggy + Angelic Synth with compression doesn't go much of anywhere
4. "I0I0" : Conjure up the dolphins and whales on synth
5. ** "1685/Bach" : cool fuzzy synth sounds. downtempo.
6. ** "Caves" : SICK Pumping Bass, Phat Synth Melodies, and rhythms from outer Space. Downtempo. breakdown.
7. "Light #1" : Spacey synth tones with arpeggiation
8. "Light #2" : crystalline synths with downtempo beat
9. "2222": ambient air synths with booming bass beneath
10. "US": Breathy Synth sweeps + sustained bass
11. "Voices": Soft eery spacy tones droning
12. "Lords": angelic vox synths, droning pumping bass,
|3.||Coat Of Arms||9.||2222|