Male vocals with Spanish guitar and electronica. Sort of modern boleros with a hint of tango. Aubele wrote all the songs, played all the instruments, and produced the release. I’m not crazy about his voice though and sometimes the vocals seem drowned by the music. But the various women he duets with are nice and it has a sweet, romantic quality. Mostly sleepy, laid back tracks.
1. Relaxed electronic lope w/a lazy air.
*2. Tropical midtempo sway w/a lightly playful quality.
3. Sleepy M/F vocal duet w/a sexy, hypnotic feel.
*4. Midtempo. Warm and sunny with a light touch.
*5. Flamenco-inspired guitar, breathy vocal duet. Midtempo & lush.
6. Slow and old-fashioned ballad w/soft guitar and vocals.
7. Relaxed duet w/guitar, claps, electronica. Kinda sleepy.
8. Mid/upbeat dance seduction. Sounds too fast for the vocals.
9. Sleepy sway, perfect for watching the sun go down at the beach.
10. Downtempo romance.
11. Gentle guitar & vocals. Rather lyrical.
12. Slow solo guitar instrumental. Delicate and sad.