Heavy rock with female vocals, reminiscent of Live Skull, Come (don’t know those bands? You should – see the library). Doomy and echoey tone, black. A sprig of Sabbath even lends this a metal tone more than straight rock though. Female vocals are soaring throughout yet echoey and buried amongst the realm of being a 4th instrument (guitar bass drums the other). Great stuff.
1) tribal spooky feel, female vocs buried yet soaring, big heavy bashout parts, cool, Live Skull’ish
2) big epic slow crashing hollow depths of mordor
3) slow quiet minimal start that you just know is going to grow heavy and doomy and epic… and it does
4) galloping head nodding rock beat gives way to a near-sabbath feel
5) heavy with complex parts and mathy segments
6) long and epic, goes through many facets, time sigs, quiet, heavy, with epic ending