Not I Wanna Be Your Dog Mk2. Inspired by reading "The Possibility of an Island" by Michel Houellebeq. This album is like "What if the Stooges were possessed by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds who were being managed by the man Robert Johnson met at the crossroads?"
01. Synth and guitar, with smoky French vocals
02. Downtempo (FCC for 'shit'.)
03. **New Orleans brass. Saucy vocals.
04. *Strong drums & guitar
05. Downtempo, moody.
06. Nice growly rock. Reminds me of something on a Steven Rodriguez soundtrack.
07. Iggy Pop sings torch songs. His voice may not be up to it.
08. Peppy synth beat with bitter scathing lyrics. (FCC for 'dicks and asses'.)
09. *Nice roots blues. Just vocals and guitar.
10. Spoken word, acoustic and electric guitar. Bluesy.
11. Strong drum opening. A song to be played while driving.
12. Reprises track one, with a clarinet.