|Starlight Mints / Change Remains|
|Artist:||Starlight Mints||Added:||Jul 2009|
|Add Date:||2009-09-27||Pull Date:||2009-11-29|
|Week Ending:||Nov 8||Oct 25||Oct 18||Oct 11||Oct 4|
|1.||Nov 06, 2009:||Mittens & Scarves |
|4.||Oct 14, 2009:||Total Pops Madness |
Coffins "R" Us
|2.||Oct 21, 2009:||Total Pops Madness |
|5.||Oct 10, 2009:||lost and found |
|3.||Oct 17, 2009:||Music Rollercoaster |
|6.||Oct 07, 2009:||Total Pops Madness |
Coffins "R" Us
Starlight Mints – Change Remains
I don’t know how to describe this. This album is all over the place. Electronic? Psych rock? Indie pop? I don’t know. There’s probably something for everyone on this album. I tend to go for the more straightforward stuff. FCC Clean.
1. (1:49) Bouncy bassy electronic tinkerings. Sounds a bit overdramatic at times. Abrupt ending.
2. (2:41) Fuzzy intro with fuzzy synthy beat. Slow song with slow vocals and do-do-do chorus.
3. (3:50) ** This was a surprise after the first two tracks it’s a more guitar driven turned bass driven cutesy indie pop song with violins.
4. (3:34) Clicking and clacking percussion, arcade sounds and horns. Fake falsetto vocals. This song is a mess.
5. (3:24)*** Sounds like Architecture in Helsinki (playful beats and vocals) also features tambourine and Cure-like bass.
6. (3:25) Thumping sound with a very familiar electronic glitchyness.
7. (2:48) Steel drums and synthy with fuzzy beat. Calypso influenced song. Slow sarcastic and annoying vocals. Kind of reminds me of… Sublime?
8. (3:49) Tense buildup to bouncey sleazy bass beats. Really annoying fake rap vocals.
9. (1:53) Instrumental fillerish track, consistent beat and woobling sound.
10. (3:46) Psych pop song with cartoony melody and group vocals.
|1.||Coffins "R" Us||6.||Power Bleed|
|3.||Paralyzed||8.||Sesame (Untie The Wrath)|
|4.||Zoomba||9.||Snorkel With A Turtle|
|5.||Black Champagne||10.||40 Fingers|