|Bowsher, Patrick / Pyramid Lake|
|Add Date:||2010-01-24||Pull Date:||2010-03-28|
|Week Ending:||28 Mar||21 Feb||14 Feb||7 Feb||31 Jan|
|1.||Mar 27, 2010:||My Musical Midlife Meltdown |
|4.||Feb 11, 2010:||Music to get you down |
The Only One
|2.||Feb 18, 2010:||Lyrics and Licks |
|5.||Feb 05, 2010:||Everyday Commotion |
|3.||Feb 15, 2010:||My Musical Midlife Meltdown |
|6.||Feb 04, 2010:||Lyrics and Licks |
Rock pop, some electronic mixed in, generally all over the place. This guy has a strangely awesome flat voice. The whole sound is amateur, not very tight, but kinda works...its been polished by software. Weird combo, but not bad to my ears. No FCCs. Try track 3, 4, 6, 8.|
1) Catchy e-pop/rock, vocals in the final 1/3 of track. Early 90s electronica?
2) Hrm, maybe not the winning track of the album. Repetitive rock, bland vocals.
3) * Fuzzy guitar wash, darker melody
4) * Lighter, catchy twee pop
5) Straightforward rock-y. He sounds like the singer from the Strokes in this one.
6) * Disco rock, after ~0:30 cello intro. Kind of Common People era Pulp.
7) Meandering, slow, solo acoustic guitar & voice. Summoning the Pink
8) * Totally bizarre! Electronica that morphs into pop with crooner vocals about being independent.
|2.||I Love You||6.||The Only One|
|3.||Streetz||7.||Animals In The Sun|