|Vasen / Vasen Street|
|Add Date:||2009-08-30||Pull Date:||2009-11-01||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||25 Oct||18 Oct||4 Oct||13 Sep||6 Sep|
|1.||Apr 26, 2019:||Cafe Nakhil |
Asko Pasko Polksa, The Late Waltz
|4.||Oct 24, 2009:||Music Casserole |
The Late Waltz
|2.||Jul 13, 2017:||Melange |
|5.||Oct 22, 2009:||New Playlist |
|3.||Feb 16, 2010:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|6.||Oct 20, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Acoustic folk trio from Sweden. Expertly played fiddle, nyckelharpa and guitar. Original compositions. All instrumentals that burst with energy, style, and a sense of fun. The music is fresh but based in tradition with a perfect blend of old and new. Just put it in and pick a track, you can’t go wrong with anything here. It’ll make you wish you knew how to dance. Great stuff.|
1. Sweet, upbeat polska w/a slightly elegant, almost courtly feel.
2. Warm and swirling mid/upbeat folk dance w/a catchy sound.
3. Lively toe-tapper that’s a total breath of fresh air.
4. Relaxed w/a hint of chamber music. Mitempo & so stylish.
5. Midtempo polska with a sweetly formal sense of rhythm.
6. Fun and feisty with lively energy and great joy.
7. A slow waltz with a tragic air. Lovely.
8. Rich and flowing, midtempo w/a tight arrangement.
9. Midtempo and dramatic yet accessible. Kinda sweet too, in a way.
10. Lively, folksy and warm. Relaxed w/great strings.
11. Solid polska with a wickedly catchy sound.
12. Sweet wedding march w/a lightly rich, romantic feeling.
13. An upbeat, traditional tune lots of lively and fresh playing.
14. Warm polska w/lovely harmonies.
15. Extra good fiddling in this mid/upbeat, tripping dance.
16. Slow, dramatic and lyrical. Really beautiful.