|Plata, Puerto / Casita De Campo|
|Album:||Casita De Campo||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Plata, Puerto||Added:||Sep 2009|
|Add Date:||2009-10-18||Pull Date:||2009-12-20||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Dec 13||Nov 22||Nov 15||Oct 25|
|1.||Aug 30, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Nov 21, 2009:||Music Casserole |
|2.||Oct 19, 2016:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Nov 20, 2009:||No Cover, No Minimum |
Casita De Campo
|3.||Dec 08, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|6.||Nov 17, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Delicious vocals full of warmth and clarity. A blend of Cape Verde and Portugal with some wonderful guitar work. The music is lyrical and romantic for the most part with her crystal-beautiful vocals carrying the whole thing. Good stuff. (The CD is pronounced “ZHIN-tee”.)|
*1. Sweet, sexy, sunny and fresh. A midtempo breath of fresh air.
2. Warm midtempo sway with gentle & beautiful vocals.
*3. Downtempo, delicate and so gorgeous.
4. Spoken word, Portuguese poetry. No music. Very nice.
*5. Relaxed and romantic w/a sweet sophistication.
*6. Upbeat Afro-infused wiggle. Bright & sexy.
7. Hip percussion, a hint of funk. Modern and midtempo.
*8. Mid/upbeat Afro funk w/a driving sound. So cool.
9. Sunny, sexy and warm midtempo sway.
10. Simple vocals, acoustic guitar, slow & beautiful.
11. Romantic tropical dance, no frills and so lovely.
12. Soft and warm world jazz with great work from band.
13. Slow and passionate. Soaring vocals & gentle guitar.
14. Street noises back a relaxed and bright midtempo song.
|2.||Brisa De La Tarde||7.||Porque No Ha De Ser|
|5.||Casita De Campo||10.||Herminia|
|11.||De Que Te Vale|