Brooklyn man-woman duo serve up a tracks that either pound you into submission with stoney noise rock/noise onslaughts or lull you into delusion with trippy psyche symphonies. Perfect for Terrastock trippineess or Noise Pancakes pain.
1) dirgey stoner noise rock with distant howls, “vocals”, repetitious a la Flipper
2) pretty, near chill ambient semi-psyche treated acoustic with subtle eastern flare
3) noise, grinding metallic, live and organic feel, beautiful
4) long track, recorded live, starts slow with tuning, dreamy spacey guitar psyche, then with 15 minutes remaining (12 min in) a pounding drum beat appears and the piece pounds you into submission with awesome noise rock, after 19 minutes total the drums fall away and it become a noise symposium
5) brief “field recording”, Japanese women’s voices and stuff