|Winter Gloves / About A Girl|
|Album:||About A Girl||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Winter Gloves||Added:||Oct 2009|
|Label:||Paper Bag Records|
|Add Date:||2010-04-11||Pull Date:||2010-06-13|
|Week Ending:||May 30||May 16||May 2||Apr 25||Apr 18|
|1.||May 23, 2010:||Uncross My Arms, or, The Unbirthday Tape |
|4.||Apr 25, 2010:||The DJ Never Has It |
|2.||May 13, 2010:||Hipster Garbage |
Let Me Drive
|5.||Apr 18, 2010:||The DJ Never Has It |
|3.||Apr 29, 2010:||Hipster Garbage |
|6.||Apr 16, 2010:||Everyday Commotion |
More of that indie electropop stuff that gets whiny at times. Borders on that pop-punk stuff teenyboppers listen to these days. Sounds like an emoed out Passion Pit, Metro Station. No FCCs.|
1. (2:40) Funky, slightly sleazy sounding, upbeat electropoppy song with crooning vocals.
2. (2:29)*** Playful, synthy whiny song with clappy beat.
3. (3:01) Slow, skanky poppy beat with twinkly .
4. (3:29) Straightforward alternativish song. Sorta sounds like Muse but with high pitched vocals at times.
5. (2:39)** Slow, earnest, introspective song with same melodramatic melody repeated throughout.
6. (3:00) Moderately energetic but mellow, boppy, carefree relaxed vocals.
7. (2:56) Title track. Sugary sweet poppy song with cutesy melody. Annoyingly endearing like being in love at fourteen.
8. (3:37) More twinkly triangle and kid synth? with slightly angsty lyrics.
9. (1:58) Chilled out cute halting vocals.
10. (3:39) Mid/slow tempo upbeat happy ending song, prominent ooh ooh vocals, more childish fun.
|2.||Let Me Drive||7.||About A Girl|
|4.||I Can't Tell You||9.||The Way To Celebrate|
|5.||Glass Paperweight||10.||Piano 4 Hands|