|Add Date:||2009-11-01||Pull Date:||2010-01-03||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Dec 13||Dec 6||Nov 22||Nov 15||Nov 8|
|1.||Dec 09, 2009:||Brownian Motion
|4.||Nov 19, 2009:||orangeasm: tribute to goatse
Club Rhythm 96 And Cell Phone
|2.||Dec 05, 2009:||lost and found
|5.||Nov 17, 2009:||telescope confidence schemes for meteor shower watchers
Don't Call, Marylin
|3.||Dec 04, 2009:||Songsmith Sub
|6.||Nov 12, 2009:||stela of the necropolis of naqada referring to a prolonged famine
Tickley Plays Guitar
1) slow plod, nice stoned head sway with female vocals treated just right
2) brief, compacted strange treated synth
3) fun bouncy feel, echoey female vocs, this whole thing makes life really fun and worth living, play it!!
4) buzzy melodic drone put through a very slow phase/flange, I love it!
5) this has a pleasant simple beat that is impossible to not love, low-fi but so melodic and songworthy, female vocals buried in hemp compost and designer drugs
6) another lovely female fronted strange song, with toy piano figuring highly, but call this “twee” or “toy pop” and I will personally throw you in front of Caltrain #514, because the subtle noise ending is dreaming, if too short
7) brief, female fronted, plod beat
8) a beautiful ambient echoey thing with what seems like a past girlfriend whispering in my ear over and over while I was in a deep sleep.
Okay, its just an echo, but just the same….
9) upbeat electro but noise low fi
10) mid/slow swingy, guitar appears and swings and is just lovely
|1.||Muscles||6.||Not A Drum|
|2.||Sure Relaxing||7.||Roses Of Romance|
|3.||Don't Call, Marylin||8.||Fly Like An Eagle|
|4.||Buzzy||9.||Club Rhythm 96 And Cell Phone|
|5.||Trashy Boys||10.||Tickley Plays Guitar|