|Majic Eyes / Majic Eyes|
|Add Date:||2009-11-22||Pull Date:||2010-01-24|
|Week Ending:||6 Dec||29 Nov|
|1.||Mar 25, 2011:||YOUTH DEMOGRAPHIC RADIO |
|4.||Dec 02, 2009:||Lost Adam |
It's Time To Go
|2.||Jan 30, 2010:||Fun Time Radio |
It's Time To Go
|5.||Nov 25, 2009:||Brownian Motion |
|3.||Dec 04, 2009:||Songsmith Sub |
|Your Imaginary Friend|
Low fi: But definitely in the spirit of Neutral Milk Motel and others who just write good simple songs but make them interesting with toy instruments and noise instruments. Male vocs, guitar centered but low fi synths, kitchen sink, power tools. Pretty stuff especially when its all put through through and overdriven mic-pre or a good over-driven pre-amp (that one could never find at guitar center). Adrian would like this. I like this. We would bond. It would be a beautiful kzsu moment.|
1) acoustic guitar ballad, male vocals, but all low fi with swirling noise: Neutral Milk Hotel anyone?
2) singing ballad with some noise, male vocs, pretty cool
3) found objects treated: a power tool and a tribal rhythm banging on the kichen counter
4) sounds kinda like toy instruments making rudimentary but nice melodies with a strange synth soaring overhead, instrumental
5) simple guitar and male vocals twisted ballad
6) simple but upbeat singer songwriter fare all disorted again, good 30 seconds of dead air at end so be careful!!!
7) improv field recording, sounds like a street corner busking scene, cool in that way for sure!
|2.||We Are Shocked||6.||Flask|
|3.||For Majic Ears||7.||It's Time To Go|
|4.||For Majic Toes||8.||A Midafternoon Walk On Prince To Broadway In Summer|