|Album:||Na Eksperimentalnoj Bazi||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2009-11-15||Pull Date:||2010-01-17|
|Week Ending:||Nov 29||Nov 22|
|1.||Nov 28, 2009:||New World Disorder
|3.||Nov 21, 2009:||On The Warpath
|2.||Nov 28, 2009:||lost and found
|4.||Nov 19, 2009:||The Super Sweet Happy Fun Time Hour
Reviewed by Sadie O., 11/4/09
Creepy electronica with percussion and several kinds of gnarly bass. Some of it’s heavier on the funky beat, some of it’s heavier on the creepy. It’s Slusaj Najglasnije, baby!
No FCCs detected – almost no vocal bits. I like 1, 3, 8, and 9 best.
1. 3:30 ****grunty, growly bass and boops and hand percussion – nice swingy percussion, although the bass is nice and malevolent.
2. 5:38 ***almost a disco beat, but with an extra bounce. Groovy, baby! There are some freaky toy pianos that are stealing my brain, but that’s cool.
3. 5:19 ****funky pop bass, downbeat mellow Blaxploitation vibe – great stuff! Bits of vocal sound collage.
4. 4:37 ***drum rolls, uptempo bass and keyboards, minimalist but great energy. Toy piano!
5. 3:52 **thrums and drones – an air of foreboding. Gradually gets a strident beat and sound collage.
6. 4:47 *random low-key drones and rasps. No beat. Feels like an abandoned building in Chernobyl. Eeek!
7. 4:23 **twangy and bent pretty tones and creepy organ drone, evil laughter (but no beat). Gnarly! Midtempo but downbeat swingy groove starts after 2.5 minutes – still very creepy.
8. 5:15 ****typical hip hop scratching, mixed with funky grunty bass and pop bass (two basses! Yes boss!) Goes through some changes, but keeps the bottom line.
9. 3:17 ****big funky drum and bass strut with groovy squeebles passing through.
10. 2:42 **bits of hand percussion and snare, repeated, gradually adding bits of things to their buddy list until they’re a parade.
11. 4:00 **somber growly bass, slow drum and disturbing minor chords. I’m scared of the plinky things, help meeee!
|1.||38||6.||Kraj Nije The End|
|2.||Bass - Spas||7.||Okej|
|3.||D Vibe||8.||Tako Tako|
|5.||Kodi||10.||Tiho, Brzo I Polako|