|Pulama / Song Within The Song, The|
|Album:||Song Within The Song, The||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2010-01-24||Pull Date:||2010-03-28||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||7 Mar||28 Feb||21 Feb||14 Feb||7 Feb||31 Jan|
|1.||Mar 02, 2010:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Feb 09, 2010:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|2.||Feb 23, 2010:||Fill in Show |
E Ku'u Sweet Lei Poina'ole/E Maliu Mai, E Ho'olana No Lokahi/E 'ilau Hoe Kakou
|5.||Feb 02, 2010:||Ambient Annoyance |
|3.||Feb 16, 2010:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|6.||Jan 26, 2010:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Hawaiian slack key guitar and vocals from a local duo. In Hawaiian and English. Nothing too flashy, but all quite nice. Low key, with voices that sound natural, as opposed to trained, yet sweet, warm, and evocative.|
1. Sweet male/female duet, relaxed guitar, melodic. Like a soft breeze.
2. Soft love song, romantic and warm. Really pretty.
3. Relaxed w/kitchy lyrics in English. Nicely cheesy.
*4. A fun jingle written for a Big Island radio station.
*5. Warm and swaying, you’ll wish you knew how to hula.
*6. Slow, deep male vocals that moves into a sweet duet.
7. Sweet and relaxed w/a dreamy sort of mood.
8. Gentle lullaby duet, in Hawaiian & English.
*9. Beautiful, hypnotic and lyrical.
10. Another lullaby w/gentle guitar and soft vocals.
11. Soft solo guitar. Gentle and quiet. Sleepy time.