|Atlas Mountains, The / Sanskrit Owl|
|Artist:||Atlas Mountains, The||Added:||02/2010|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2011-05-14||Pull Date:||2011-07-16|
|Week Ending:||5 Jun||29 May|
|1.||Jun 03, 2011:||The DJ Never Has It |
Why Can't You Stay
|2.||May 24, 2011:||Bisous Bijoux |
The Atlas Mountains - Sanskrit Owl|
Intriguing. Sanksrit Owl?
An ancient language & owl, which is sometimes regarded as
a symbol for knowledge? Lot of symbolism & hidden meanings?
Taylor Smith is a Nashiville native who relocated to
Perth, Australia & recorded this album.There is a
certain stark & remote quality about the songs as if reflecting
the Australian landscape. The songs remind me of a Nicholas Cage movie....like that David Lynch one.
Try 2, 3, 7,8,
1.Slow, deliberately slow
2. Not so slow, nice tune. Words are a bit heavy.
3. Forlorn love song. The tune is nice.
4. Slow almost lethargic sounding.
5. Slow & moody.
6. Another slow song but with a wee bit more energy.
7. Mid-tempo. Song filled with hope.
8. Reminds you of "The Boss" & E Street Band in slow mo.NIce.
9. Slow. The words are certainly not uplifting.
Kamla Jan 3, 2011
|1.||Siren/Left For Dead||5.||Adieu|
|2.||Time Waits For No One||6.||Black Swan Serenade|
|3.||Why Can't You Stay||7.||We Can Do A Lot Of Things|
|4.||Map To The New World||8.||For Your Ghost|
|9.||Long, Dark Road|