|Album:||Magician's Private Library, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Miranda, Holly||Added:||Mar 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-05-23||Pull Date:||2010-07-25|
|Week Ending:||Jul 25||Jul 18||Jul 4||May 30|
|1.||Jan 02, 2011:||According To Esquire:The Best Of 2010
No One Just Is
|4.||Jun 27, 2010:||Value Machine
|2.||Jul 18, 2010:||the velvet futon
No One Just Is
|5.||May 27, 2010:||The Knife
|3.||Jul 11, 2010:||the velvet futon
Forest Green, Oh Forest Green
|6.||May 25, 2010:||Scram!
1. Mid-tempo song, with some trumpets in the background, and layered vocals.
*2. Falsetto female vocals, heavy on the bass line, otherworldly effect, very ethereal and mystic. Halfway through, it implodes and takes off. Beautiful layered effect.
*3. The single. Slow, brooding, and very beautiful.
*4. Darker, with an ominous organ-like sound. Halting and almost sinister. Really interesting.
5. Another slow song. Very spacey, with echoing vocals.
6. Faster paced, with a set drum line and a lot of percussion and brass going on.
7. FCC “bullshit”. Although it’s so good! Syncopated beat and everything…
8. Slow, languid, based on heavy piano chords.
9. Very slow, with a heavy bass line and tremolo on the guitar. Very airy and echo-y. *10. Slide guitar opens up the song, quite unexpected! Mid-tempo, soft, with a lumbering chorus and lush instrumentation at the end.
|1.||Forest Green, Oh Forest Green||6.||Sweet Dreams|
|2.||Joints||7.||Everytime I Go To Sleep|
|4.||No One Just Is||9.||Canvas|
|5.||Slow Burn Treason||10.||Sleep On Fire|