|Album:||Cracked Maps & Blue Reports||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Rotary Downs||Added:||Apr 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-09-05||Pull Date:||2010-11-07|
|Week Ending:||Oct 17||Oct 10||Oct 3||Sep 26||Sep 19||Sep 12|
|1.||Mar 18, 2022:||KZSU Time Traveler
|4.||May 23, 2014:||Time Traveler
|2.||Oct 16, 2015:||Time Traveler
|5.||Mar 01, 2013:||Time Traveler
|3.||Oct 03, 2014:||Time Traveler
|6.||Jul 13, 2012:||Time Traveler
1. Ragna Rok - 4:42 - Road rock. Classic rock influences. Edgey and up beat. Snappy guitar riffs. Poppy male vocals. Brian Williams meets Punk.
*2. The Open Coast - 3:56 - Clever and dynamic opening. Mid to up beat pop rock. Gentle male vocals tell a presumably sweet story. Like Barenaked Ladies but with more edge but slightly less clever.
*3. Promised Land - 4:19 - Jamming rock melodies abound. Intriguing, in a good way, male vocals. Snappy rythms.
4. Vampires/Werewolves - 3:38 - Straining guitars, snappy, mid-tempo melodic male vocals. Think They Might Be Giants, mix in an extra dose of rock and a little inner soul searching.
***5. Montrez-Vous - 3:54 - Latin-esque opening, poppy guitars and drums, nice baselines. Fun duet, dance with the devil kind of stuff. Travel, search, rock, repeat. Features slick keyboard solo. Rattle snake. Play this.
**6. Wild Pink In Super 8 - 4:06 - More great indie rock. It moves, you shake, it dodges. Crisp male vocals and melodies. Head bobbing.
**7. A Drink From The Clouds - 4:44 - Airy and spooky opening. Quickly turns to rocking goodness. Clean and tight. This track is solid. Mid to up beat. There are those tender female back ups. Head bobbing.
****8. Black Ops - 3:48 - Noisey VO opening - love that -- Sweet base lines. Very psychedelic up beat pop. VO continues throughout. This song has it going on. Again snappy and tight.
9. FCCs - Bullet On A String - 4:46 - More up beat psychedelic pop meets classic drums and baselines.
10. Random Digs - 4:50 - Slow instrumental opening. Psychedelic jam band style. Dark vocals and guitars. Mid-tempo with cow-bells, so. Goes all Sgt. Pepper at the end. Rad track.
11. Conniption - 3:24 - More up beat psychedelic rock. Goes on and off. Creepy child like vocals. Thematic. Deteriorates into a all out conniption fit.
12. Tall Afar - 3:51 - Spacey, stringy opening. Soft guitars. Mid-up beat. Gets a little more distorted and spacey as it goes.
13. Indian Summer - 5:05 - Distorted poppy melodic guitar opener. Psychedelic story time. Mid-up tempo
|1.||Ragna Rok||7.||A Drink From The Clouds|
|2.||The Open Coast||8.||Black Ops|
|3.||Promised Land||9.||Bullet On A String|
|6.||Wild Pink In Super 8||12.||Tall Afar|