|Add Date:||2010-07-11||Pull Date:||2010-09-12|
|Week Ending:||Aug 29||Aug 8||Aug 1||Jul 18|
|1.||Oct 30, 2014:||The Fishbowl
|4.||Aug 18, 2012:||Feral Pop Frenzy
|2.||Oct 16, 2014:||The Fishbowl
|5.||Oct 20, 2010:||Tweeee Timee
|3.||Oct 09, 2014:||The Fishbowl
|6.||Aug 27, 2010:||Leland Lives!
1.* (3:00) the single as well most immediately catchy song, mainly thanks to a great chorus. mixes the ramones and sondre lerche.
2. (3:00) really clean, textbook harmonization. the guitars really overwhelm everything else though
3. (2:35) 50s rock. jangly guitars. it builds/simmers for a while (but is by no means a soft, slow song)
4.* (3:38) reminds me of grease, the musical. the vocals and guitars are really playful
5.* (4:00) soaring guitars and synths. the guitar plays along with the vocal melody and I think it works well (though some might disagree)
6. (3:39) FCC: "fuck"
7. (2:05) channels belle&sebastian or tullycraft both stylistically and lyrically. a bit of brian wilson thrown in as well
8. (3:29) soft falsetto vocals with pianos & acoustic guitars mixed in too
9. (2:19) samples under pressure (bowie), but then moves on, like track 5, to sound like grease
10. (1:58) FCC: quite a few "shit" 's
11.* (3:40) mellow pop rock. sunny california sounds
|1.||Girls Fm||6.||Eyes Music|
|2.||2 Shy||7.||Maxine The Teenage Eskimo|
|3.||Cracked||8.||I Want To Stay (I Run Away)|
|4.||Perverted Girl||9.||Pink Strawberry Shake|