|Ent / Welcome Stranger|
|Add Date:||2010-10-31||Pull Date:||2011-01-02|
|Week Ending:||Jan 2||Dec 26||Dec 19||Dec 12||Dec 5||Nov 28||Nov 14|
|1.||May 26, 2011:||Tabula Rosoff (Japanophiles, English Isles...) |
|4.||Dec 16, 2010:||Vandenbeats |
Silver Moment, No Tone
|2.||Dec 30, 2010:||And Other Useful Bibles |
|5.||Dec 07, 2010:||Hipster Garbage: Double Dosage |
No Tone (Near The Parenthesis Remix)
|3.||Dec 23, 2010:||And Other Useful Bibles |
|6.||Dec 04, 2010:||Music Casserole |
Do Not Adjust Your Set
|Guest DJ Account|
ent: Welcome Stranger. Reminiscent of the Album Leaf in its combination of melody and noise to form solid creations of sound. A relaxing album to read or study by. No FCC problems. Try 1, 9, 2, 6,|
1) Calm/whispery voices overlaid on guitar and synths for a smooth feel.
2) Relaxed guitar and crooning vocals, with a silky interlude.
3) Very slow build-up of dulcet tones.
4) Steady drumkit, with solid rhythm and vocals.
5) Guitar melody and layered vocals combine for an easy-listening track.
6) Catchy tune, with acoustic guitars and a chorus of voices.
7) A melancholic song in a major key with whispery vocals and chimes.
8) A remix of track 6, but with a somewhat cheapening effect.
9) Trance-like remix of track 1.
10) A remix of track 7, although not too distinct from the original.
|1.||No Tone||6.||Silver Moment|
|2.||Sleeping Ghosts||7.||Farewell Dear Stranger|
|3.||Will||8.||Silver Moment (Kettel Sitcom Remix)|
|4.||Do Not Adjust Your Set||9.||No Tone (Near The Parenthesis Remix)|
|5.||Girl||10.||Farewell Dear Stranger (Helios Remix)|