|Moura, Ana / Leva-Me Aos Fados|
|Album:||Leva-Me Aos Fados||Collection:||World|
|Label:||Harmonia Mundi Usa|
|Add Date:||2011-08-21||Pull Date:||2011-10-23||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||18 Sep||4 Sep||28 Aug|
|1.||Thu, 02 May 13:||DJ Away|
The Sunset Life
|4.||Tue, 30 Aug 11:||Blue Velvet|
The Cafe Bohemian Part II
|2.||Thu, 15 Sep 11:||Ruben|
All That Swing
|5.||Thu, 25 Aug 11:||MCarmen|
|3.||Thu, 01 Sep 11:||Ruben|
All that swing
|6.||Thu, 25 Aug 11:||Savitri|
Leva-Me Aos Fados by Ana Moura
Ana Moura’s powerful, beautiful & soulful singing of Fado,
traditional Portugese songs.Fado means fate & this is Portugal’s equivalent of blues music. And a stroke of fate drew this pop singer into Fado.
In this album Moura does a stunning job with her voice & music in reinterpreting this ancient Portugese musical tradition. This is Moura’s 4th album.
Try any of the songs in this track, you shan’t be disappointed.
2. Quick tempo.Full of vim & vigor.
3. Slow & soulful.
4. Slow & stunningly beautiful song.
5. Haunting & passionate.
6. The singing reminds you of musical waves.
Moura’s voice goes from slow to strong & powerful.
7. Slow with a strong touch of melancholy.
8. Slow & haunting.
9. Mid-tempo. Drenched with emotions.
11. Exquisitely unhurried. Listen to how her
emotion filled voice soars up & down effortlessly.
13. Soulful.Slow. Demands your attention.
14. This slow number is filled with sadness.
15. Has an upbeat & hopeful element.
16. Moura pours her heart out in this slow & emotional song.
17. Perhaps the slowest number in this collection. Pensive.
Kamla March 17, 2011