|Vitamin Party / Back On Task|
|Album:||Back On Task||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2010-09-05||Pull Date:||2010-11-07|
|Week Ending:||24 Oct||17 Oct||26 Sep||19 Sep|
|1.||Oct 21, 2010:||Trainee Special |
|4.||Sep 19, 2010:||FLASHBANG RADIO: DOS VECES MAS |
Pencils Down, Black Armband, She's Not The One
|2.||Oct 11, 2010:||Your Governmental Inaction |
Robots And Beer
|5.||Sep 18, 2010:||Music Casserole |
|3.||Sep 24, 2010:||The Power Hour |
Wait It Out
|6.||Sep 14, 2010:||Hot Stuff Comin' Thru! |
This is pop punk rock people. It could have been made in 1988, 1998, or 2008 and you wouldn't know. It's up beat, it's anti-establishment, but yet rocky and fun. Pick one that's the length you want, 'cause essentially they are all the same song. Except for (7) which rocks but you can't play it because of FCCs. - as reviewed by TiSC|
1. She's Not the One - 1:32 - What can I say, Short and Sweet. It's got that classic pop punk rock sound, upbeat.
2. Hijacked - 2:27 - Raw vocals. Up beat and poppy.
3. Back On Task - 4:18 - Gnarly guitar intro. straight-forward punk rock. Quick on its feet, slow to move.
4. Black Armband - 2:36 - Electric guitars, fast drumming. Throbbing baseline.
5. Pencils Down - 2:29 - Hopeless vocals. Up beat punk.
6. Wait it Out - 2:37 - Road punk, if that exists. Angrier, more defiant, and dare I say even more poppy and punky? I do.
7. 3 Car Train - 2:33 - FCCs. Voice over train station beginning. Love that. Sweet snappy drums. Angry and awesome. If this didn't feel the need to FCC all over itself it would be the preferred track.
*8. Over the Counter - 2:30 - Light punk rock ballad. Smooth guitar melodies. Lots of rhythmic change ups. A little dynamic.
9. Breakdown - 3:24 - Soft opening. Voices and guitars. Forlorn, yet angry. Quarter life crisis all over town on this one. Of course upbeat and punky.
10. Ghost Note - 2:41 - Up beat and punky. See 1-9 for elaboration. Pretty rad middle section sans vocals that rocks.
*11. racEcar - 1:53 - Baseline opening. Comes in with some guitars and then promptly turns into PUNK ROCK! Betcha didn't see that coming.
*12. Robots and Beer - 3:00 - Opens like a 90's alternative song, goes to Ireland, then ballads the night away. Still punky, but with subtle flavors of different. Gots some banjo on there.
|1.||She's Not The One||7.||3 Car Train|
|2.||Hijacked||8.||Over The Counter|
|4.||Black Armband||10.||Ghost Note|
|6.||Wait It Out||12.||Robots And Beer|