|Knit Delicate / Fulton Hill|
|Add Date:||2011-01-23||Pull Date:||2011-03-27|
|Week Ending:||27 Mar||6 Mar||13 Feb||6 Feb|
|1.||Tue, 22 Mar 11:||mr. esq.|
|4.||Fri, 11 Feb 11:||Francis D|
|2.||Fri, 04 Mar 11:||Trent Kay|
No Waves In Paris
|5.||Sat, 05 Feb 11:||mr. esq.|
i got hairballs
|3.||Fri, 11 Feb 11:||Trent Kay|
No Waves In Paris
KNIT DELICATE -- "FULTON HILL" -- Lyrics need to be left unsaid! Boy busybodies! And cry babies. These kids have absolutely no social style or clue. If the songs were strictly instrumentals, they'd be alright. I guess you'd just call this shit "Pop". Best Tracks: 8, 7, 4, 6. -- Sunshine January 2011|
1) Really Shouldn't Say Those Things -- Reminds me of "Malcolm in the Middle" theme song. Who are YOU telling what to say and what not to say, Dude??? Shut Up!
2) Better Left Unsaid -- Background instruments are cool. Lyrics suck.
3) When I See You -- Singer needs to just plain Shut Up! Instruments are cool, but lyrics kill it.
*** 4) Love Is Not Democracy -- At least this one has some imagination and creativity. Rocks a little bit. Rather mushy crap, though.
5) Had A Chance -- Stop whining Dude. Makes me want the Geico Drill Sergeant Shrink to send the singer to Mamby Pamby Land. . . . La La La, wimp.
*** 6) An Hour Away -- This one is OK, but not great by any stretch.
**** 7) Jamble Ramble -- Track has more personality than the others.
**** 8) Spin Cycle -- Good guitar. I was hoping it was a simple Instrumental! Oh well. Not as bad as the others though. Better quality lyrics. More creative.
9) Lovely -- Let me find a toilet so I can puke.
10) Misty Harbour -- Starts out with reflective promise, but is way too lacking for me.
11) Feel Alive -- Really, really dull and devoid of anything interesting at all. Yuck!
|1.||Really Shouldn't Say Those Things||6.||An Hour Away|
|2.||Better Left Unsaid||7.||Jamble Ramble|
|3.||When I See You||8.||Spin Cycle|
|4.||Love Is Not Democracy||9.||Lovely|
|5.||Had A Chance||10.||Misty Habour|