|Artist:||Villa Cola||Added:||Jun 2010|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2010-09-26||Pull Date:||2010-11-28|
|Week Ending:||Nov 28||Nov 14||Oct 10||Oct 3|
|1.||May 20, 2011:||Garrulous Greg Talks about E
Venus In Furs
|4.||Nov 13, 2010:||Music Casserole
|2.||Nov 28, 2010:||the seductardation
To See Her
|5.||Nov 10, 2010:||public noize racket
Modern Lovers, Seconds
|3.||Nov 24, 2010:||the seductardation-a taste of esquire
|6.||Oct 08, 2010:||Everyday Commotion
Hailing from London, this trio brings their 80's punk rock roots to life. Snappy and hard hitting beats accompany slick melodies. All at once you'll find yourself flashing back to school days and jamming out in a future of rock. Lo-fi rock with serious pop, think soundtrack to a John Hughes movie. Partially speaking here, they rock, play the hell out of this. Start with ALL OF THEM, honestly, they are all so good.
Reviewed by Nick.
1. **** (4:19) Up beat catchy foot tapping good times.
2. ** (2:53) Snappy and up beat. Hot female vocs. Catchy cords.
3. **** (3:02) Lo fi up beat start. Catchy and smart.
4. ** (3:46) Mid-slow with dark and synthy start. Same hot restrained fem vocs.
5. ** (3:50) Mid-up beat, super pscyo synth beats, a lyrical adventure.
|1.||Seconds||3.||To See Her|
|2.||Modern Lovers||4.||Nothing Is As It Seems|
|5.||Venus In Furs|